Sunday, December 7, 2014

Chapter 04

Chapter Four
The teams all here


   Well, damn, I wasn't able to write this yesterday after the meeting. I had planed to write my next entry as soon as possible, I'm glad you take all breaks in my continuity as mere writer mishaps because you all think I'm just making all this up. I wish I was, then I would be a genies but I'm just here writing away.
    In any case I wish to say that I must keep trying so as to show you what happened, so here is my best account.


...

   I was beckoned in by the ever enigmatic Director of the Organisation, and called to the meeting of my Team. "Come," He said. "You are each vary special and unique. Such as that so far, you are the only intelligent entitys we have yet chosen as agents. You had better make it count. I suppose I should introduce you each, by your code-names and job titles of course. You may socialize after missions, and even give each-other personal information if you wish, but that is not up to us.
     "First up we have the Saighdiúir." He points at the third person in the line, farthest from me. "His job is simple on this team, he is to fight and defend. To be honest, most of your work is going to be on the beasts we must sometimes battle in the way of the missions of the Organisation.
     "Next up is the Mörder, due to your tendency's we have you restrained for this meeting." He quickly gestured to a girl who was in the center and was in a actual damn straight-jacket! "We also have you drudged up on Adrenalin so that we can speak with your second half. Your job is quite simple, you are to keep yourself in the center of all operations and to kill any threats to the Organisation."
      "Finally we have the Pirata," He said pointing at me of course. "Your job is fairly simple, you will be mostly used for recon and the acquisition of certain objects that belong in the reliquario. You will also be a leader at times when the three of you are in the field together.
   "In addition to each of your unique talents, we are allowing each of you to have a companion of sorts. These may seem like mere objects, at least your first Encantado, but they are living in a manner of speaking. One of you," He looks at me again, then continued. "has already received his. Another," He shifts his gaze to the other guy. "will find his familiar and in the safe-house we have set up for him. But still, we must bestow upon you," Now he's looking at the girl. "your gift. In the package in front of you is a pair of scissors... you insisted, or at least a part of you did. Anyway, these are not simple improvised weapons. These were forged by a psychic whom we hired to summon the spirit of Muramasa, one of the greatest sword-smiths of all time. He imbued these blades with his own special kind of bloodthirsty magic, and they are all yours if you work with us."
    And that I'm afraid is where I must hold my tongue. I supose I'll be getting a mission soon. In any case I am tired my Friends, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment