Friday, December 5, 2014

Chapter 03

Chapter Three
A ghost of an idea


   Well, here it finally is. Today I was contacted by the organisation, the scum. In any case I was brought in to meet the two they have me teaming up with. Whatever... It could have gone allot worse.
   I suppose it should be expected, allot of weird things have been happening sense I last put up a message. First the Organisation sent me a little package that contained a message telling me that sense I had no real ability as of yet I was to 'tame the being' they had sent me, which I supposed was going to help me on missions. The box contained what appeared to be nothing but an old DS Lite and a black Gameboy cartridge with a black and grey label that says Pokemon.
     Well, given you are reading this story you probably know what I'm talking about so I'll cut to the chase. I had of course a working knowledge of the Creepypasta scene, duh, and I kinda figured what it was. This was the Creepy Black version of the game, but why was it here and why was the Organisation asking me to 'tame' it. This wasn't a haunted game, right? I'm pretty sure it was just a hacked game and... Whatever, I suppose I should just play it and find out.
     I popped the game in the DS Light, which shouldn't have worked but... whatever. It worked, and fairly normally, until I noticed something off about the second screen. Since it wasn't a DS game it should not have had a button on the second screen but it did for some reason. I clicked it, because duh, and the entire thing seemed to shut down. 
    "Hello master." Came a Text Bubble on the screen. Slowly a Ghost sprite from the game, the one I had gotten as my Pokemon in this Version that I had played it a bit to confirm, and the sprite seemed to be waiting. Still... their wasn't any response buttons so I sighed and got up the courage to look like an ass and speak to the thing.
     "Hello, Ghost" I said to it. "I'm your master?"
     "Yes" the sprite said. "I'm a somewhat altered Tamagotchi sorta thing the Organisation infused with Dark Magic. I suppose this cartridge already had some black mojo going on and they capitalized on it."
     "Yeah I herd it was a hacked game, so they added to the creepiness. Anyway, may I ask why they sent you to me?"
     "I was informed that you were to be my master, a handler of sorts, and that you and I would gather others simpler to myself as a sort of basic side mission for you to gather strength or something. In any case, your my master now!"
     "Fine," I sighed, "I suppose you have some sort of systems I can use to help me... whatever, can I watch TV on this thing?"
     "YES! I have modified the system for my own uses, I can also connect to any other video game system using the chords in the box. But that doesn't mater now, now you gotta go to the Organisation. You have a mission."
     I quickly got going, now I'm waiting to get into the room with my new teammates writing this with the help of Ghost, I hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment